Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1) How do we meet up at the airport?
Our driver will have a sign with your NAME on it.
We will also have your contact cell. phone number.
2) Do I have to leave a cell. phone number?
Preferrably, yes, this is especially useful for those who arrive by train.
3) Which type of vehicle will collect me?
This always depends on the number of people travelling.
4) May I reserve a particular vehicle?
No guarantees can be given as our vehicles are assigned to each journey at our discretion.
We do guarantee, however that it will be suitable for your needs.
5) Do we have to pay a deposit?
Generally no, although sometimes, depending on the nature of the transportation involved, we may ask for one.
6) How much time before travelling do I need to make a reservation?
If you are travelling on a Saturday, we kindly ask to know at least 5 – 6 days beforehand.
If you are travelling any other day, then a momentâ€™s notice would also be fine.
7) How can I pay?
In cash or by bank transfer or CREDIT CARD VISA MASTER.
8) Would it be possible to have a larger vehicle?
Yes, at an extra charge.
9) What if my airplane / train arrives late?
If our vehicle has to wait, the first 30 minutes are included in the price.
For each hour thereafter, there is a supplement charge of Eur 25,00 an hour.
In the case of a delay, we kindly ask you to advise our office.
10) Can I have the driver’s number?
11) Do you have child seats?
Yes, for all ages.
12) How long is the journey?
This depends on the destination.
13) Only for VENICE: Can you bring up to the hotel?
Venice is an island. Cars are not allowed. Our service is included only to Piazzale Roma, then you have to take a taxi-boat to reach your hotel.